Monday, June 18, 2012

Walk the Moon: Indie Band of the Year?




I recently saw Walk the Moon in concert in Phoenix earlier this month and I was quite surprised by their performance. They did incredible. I listen to indie bands regularly, but I think this band is something special. Their sound is something that you can't regularly find just anywhere. It includes upbeat sounds that are perfect for the summer. If you're into indie music, I suggest you check them out. And if they're coming into your area anytime soon, I suggest to go see them in concert. Their performance was filled with great music, a pumped up crowd, and a band that was just having fun onstage. Walk the Moon truly had originality, which is a quality that bands often lack today.

Just a few weeks ago, Walk the Moon was actually giving a free song away on iTunes. You might have downloaded it, so check your iPod, and if you did, check it out. The free giveaway was Anna Sun. If you like the song, be sure to keep a lookout for their new album hitting the shelves anytime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment