Friday, November 7, 2014

The Famous 100 Workout

        Don't have time to make it to the gym? Don't have enough money to pay for a gym membership? Don't want to make any more excuses for yourself? Try the 100 workout.
     This workout should take anymore from 20-30 minutes (maybe more? maybe less?) and provides you with a total workout that stretches and exercises nearly every aspect of your body. The 100 Workout exercises your lower body, core, cardiovascular, and muscle endurance.
     Last summer, when I didn't have a gym membership, I made it a goal for myself to complete the 100 Workout at least once every single day, and I did so. After a few weeks, I already began feeling my body gain strength and stamina. Even physically, my body began looking more fit than it was before I started participating in this workout.
       Overall, the 100 Workout is something I highly recommend, particularly for people who have no other resources to get their daily workout. For a workout without equipment, however, I believe the 100 Workout is superior to most. Try a daily routine of the 100 Workout, and let us know if you see results! Happy Exercising.

-Kass

No comments:

Post a Comment